Monday, May 25, 2009
I finally put my laundry away from last Tuesday! Just in time to do laundry again tomorrow.
We did get some yard work done today. Mostly in the back, but my front yard is still suffering.
I've only cooked dinner 3 times since Gage has been born! Not good on the diet, or the budget. Cooking starts Wednesday! (tomorrow is my sister's birthday--so we are goin out!)
Haven't touched the baby announcements yet, but I did finish all of my thank you cards from my baby shower!
Shaun has been on house duty for the last month! Good thing he takes it seriously and cleans up every night, or our house would be totally trashed!
Still on the list of things to do:
Finish yard work in back and front
I'm sure there are a million other things, but I am too tired to think of them right now!
We have been doing some fun things though:
NW Kids Club
Story Time at the Library
Parade and Festival
McDonald's Play Place with Friend
I'm sure I will catch up on things eventually, but until then...
Motherhood - 1
Emily - 0
I'll keep you updated on the score!
We planted these rose bushes in our front yard. The yellow one is for Gage and the pink one is Maisey's.
-- Gage's Likes --
- Sleep - and he is awesome at it too! He even puts himself to sleep for naps and at night time!
- Eat - Every 2 hours, except at night!
- Maisey - He loves to watch her, especially when she is being silly
- Toy Mat - He will lay on the floor on this for a long time and be so content!
- Cuddles - Doesn't matter who with, he just loves to cuddle!
-- Gage's Dislikes --
- Swing - Although he is starting to get a little better. He will now stay in it occasionally.
- Bouncy - Cries every time!
- Being Put Down - Except when he is tired or he is playing on the toy mat!
- Chocolate - That's right, he does not like when I eat chocolate! It makes his little tummy so upset, so I have given it up for now. (I know, it's so hard to believe! The sacrifices you make for the ones you love!)
Maisey and Porter
Maisey and Madi
Like father, like daughter--Carrying around their drinks from Panda Express! (Every time we go to my mom's house we pass by Panda Express and Mais yells from the car, "Panda, Panda, Panda!" Her daddy taught her that one!)
Friday, May 15, 2009
Janel's time here was spent changing diapers, watching Dora, Sesame Street, Elmo, and Wonder Pets, reading books, singing songs, getting meals ready, cleaning, and pretty much anything Shaun, Maisey, or I asked her to do! She was a big help and we all miss her!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Also, Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world. I am so lucky that she lives so close. She is a HUGE help and a BEST friend! I love you mom!
And, a Happy Mother's Day to Jeanne. Thank you for the way you raised Shaun. He is a great husband and father.