Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween and House

So I have a free minute in the middle of the day (I know very RARE!) so I thought I would hurry and post some pictures from Halloween and 1 picture of our house! (I will post more of the house when I take more!)
Mais is enjoying a sucker from her trick-or-treat bucket
Baby Elmo pauses for a quick picture!

"Just one more thing, Grammy. What do I say again?"


Pre-trick-or-treating pose! Her Grandma Grimmett sent her that CUTE Elmo Halloween Balloon!



This is the front of our new house! I love it, but I will love it even more when Shaun is home (tomorrow!) to enjoy it with Maisey and I.
Like I said above, I will post pics of the inside, once I actually take them, which won't be until we actually unpack everything! We are getting there though!





9 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

What a cute house! I am so excited for you guys! Maisey looks adorable too!

DaNae said...

She is a perfect elmo! Your house looks awesome. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are feeling good. And yay that Shaun is almost home for good.

Anonymous said...

Way cute Pictures of Maisey and I love your new house. I bet you're excited to finally have your own place. Good Luck with the unpacking!

Randi said...

I am so excited for you!! A house is such a big step and you guys are going to be so happy! It's darling and now you're going to have pictures of your new baby and Maisey playing together in your "first home"
Congrats!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Your house is soooo cute! And so is your little elmo of course!

Chantel said...

What a cutie Maisey is! Congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see more pics!

R and M said...

She's sooo cute! So is your house! I love the landscaping.

Jenny said...

Oh man are we excited to come visit you someday! We are so happy you guys found a house. And Maisey is the cutest Elmo I've ever seen!

We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house! That's awesome, hope everything else is going well for you. We miss seeing you guys, have a great holiday season!