Saturday, October 30, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Miss Maisey stayed far from the puddles. She was so excited!
Next was the hay maze! It was interesting with my 2 crazies and only one of me, but we all survived! Gage thought it was cool to explore everywhere.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
He also HATES getting dressed and LOVES running around naked! Getting his diaper on, or his pants on is a battle. Sometimes I have to sit on his legs and use my hands just to get him diapered!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
* Also this morning, he and his buddies thought it would be funny to tear the wall paper off in his room -- AGAIN!!!!! (See pic below!) And again, my father-in-law had the best come back -- Maybe he is just upset at BYU's poor performance this season!
* We went to the temple again last night. Note to self -- Do not, I repeat DO NOT wear flats with no socks all day and then go to the temple. You will still be able to smell your feet!
* My plan for the week was kind of thrown off, so now I'm not sure when I'm going to get everything done! This week was already a CRAZY one as it is! Lucky (maybe not cuz I'll have to go next week) my visiting teaching fell through for tomorrow night! Maybe I CAN hit up 5 stores + Costco in an evening?
* We are having guests this weekend! Lots of them! And we're excited. The kids need some lovin from their grandma and aunt!
* Last Saturday, after GWL and a baptism, I went to 2 Fred Meyers to do these awesome toy deals:
* Maisey loves to "read" my cookbooks. I just bought a new one yesterday at a book fair at my mom's school, and she chose to read that for bed last night and nap today! And she's been reading the cake ball book ever since I got it. Maybe she will go to culinary school or something!
* I "made" the best carmel dip for apples! It's so easy, but it does take some planning ahead! Buy 1 can on sweetened condensed milk. Remove label. Bring a big pot of water to a boil. Insert unopened can. Boil for 3 hours! Remove and let cool (I did for 2 hours). Open and enjoy the creamy, gooey, carmely goodness!
* I have a million things I could be doing right now, but I think I'm going to go lay on the couch and read. And if I fall asleep, GOOD!!!!
Only bummer of the night -- I lost my lense cap! :(
Then we headed down to the water park!
Masiey loved doing the lilly pads, but wasn't brave enough to stand up on them.
Gagey LOVED the slides!
Some kid pooped in the pool around 4 pm, so everyone had to get out. We decided to just head upstairs to get ready for dinner.
(This video was taken on my phone! Super poor quality! Sorry!)
While we were waiting for story time to start, the DJ was getting ready for the dance party, which started after story time. He was playing music, so there was a little dance party before the story even started. My kids were CRAZY on the dance floor! They loved to go up on the stage and dance. Maisey was seriously hilarious!