Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Night Highlights!

So... I've decided that Thursday nights are the best night of my week (not counting the weekend!). After a long week of single parenting, I am so excited for Shaun to get home the next day. I just sit and veg in front of the TV for hours watching what some would consider dumb shows, but I think they are hilarious! My new discovery... Fox's Hole in the Wall. It is probably the dumbest show out there next to MXC, but for some reason it makes me laugh so hard. I totally want to go on it with my sisters. I think it would be so fun. If you haven't seen it, check out a clip from the link below. It's a great start to Thursday nights. Then of course, you have The Office, which was absolutely hilarious tonight, just like usual. I found this clip online for some deleted scenes from tonights episode. So Funny, I don't know why they were deleted! Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!

The Office - Baby Shower- Clip One - Video - NBC.com

Fox Broadcasting Company: Hole In The Wall - Home


And, While I'm ranting and raving about TV shows (which I don't actually watch TV that much, pretty much just Thursdays), the new season of 24 starts on Sunday, Nov. 23rd. So I guess I'll have to add that one to my list of shows.


And since this post, I was informed that the actual season of 24 doesn't start in November, just little clips of the season. They should tell people that on the commercials! :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i actually just finished watching the office too! tonight was so funny...as always! We're 24 addicts as well. Although you know the season doesn't start in november....its just a snippet until the show starts normal time. Unfortunately. :)