* When we got off the plane our stroller was missing! They ended up finding it in Spokane and gave us a voucher to use on our next flight because of the trouble we had to go through with a 20-month old toddler running around the airport!
* Saturday morning we got up and let the kids play in the snow and on the scooter! They had a great time, and Uncle Brian was a great sport to be out there with them!
* Gagey loved to ride the scooter!
* Mommy got a turn on the scooter too! I was going down hill and I recall my self yelling, "How do I stop this thing?" It was going really fast!
* Last winter Gage was too little to play in the snow, so this was his first interaction with it!
* This was my favorite picture of the whole weekend! He slowed down for 2 seconds to really take in what snow was!
* Maisey climbed the snow mountain while Uncle Bri built her snowman. (in shorts!) I told you he was a good sport!