- This craft that I saw on her blog. I'm going to make it with my young women so I thought I would do a trial run! So cute! So easy! Just my style!
- Miss Maisey is working on telling time and can tell the hour. We made a new rule that she can't get out of bed in the morning until there is a green seven on her clock (7 am)! It's marvelous!
- That these pudgy-painted fingers are the little mans and that he wants to do everything his sissy does! She doesn't love it so much!
- That Gagey thinks he is a big boy and can do everything anyone else can do. He is pretty talented in some areas.
- All of the clearance deals going on right now. But I'm especially fond of Target and Old Navy!
- That we've been having such nice weather! It's been mid 50's and in the afternoon when the fog clears it is just perfect for playing outside with the neighbors.
- My totally awesome, cute, helpful, loving husband who is taking our daughter out on a breakfast date tomorrow morning. He's already got my vote for 2011 dad-of-the-year!
And Gage just came running out of the playroom with a bloody nose, so this post is now over!