Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bonfire

My brother loves to spend time outdoors! Our family friends built a house on some property and they let Scott come over and play around! He has discovered bonfires and invited us to one! I wasn't sure how the kids would do, so I was hesitant about going, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity for a smore. (I haven't had one in 3 years!) The kids LOVED it!!! They were so good the whole time and were just excited to be outside! This gives me real hope for the camping trips that we have planned for the summer!
Gage was thoroughly entertained by the helicopter that kept flying over us! He just starred up into the sky!

The kids were so excited to be there!
Gagey with his first smore! He totally loved it!


Maisey with her first smore. She liked it ok, but didn't like to be sticky!
Shaun and the master fire builder, aka, Scott.


Daddy and Gage! Gage kept sneaking marshmallows straight out of the bag. He probably ate 15. Later that night he finished off someone else's bag!


Our perfect fire!

It really was such a fun night!

No comments: