Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I *heart* feeling productive

Today I . . .
ran 2.5 miles at the gym
washed, dried, folded, and put away 8 loads of laundry
ate 3 meals
shuttled kids to and from preschool
watched 2 extra boys during preschool
cleaned out Gage's closet, again!
cleaned out entry way closet
plucked eyebrows
showered
cleaned out under bed
posted on personal blog
wrote 8 blogs for job
ran errands with kids
unloaded dishwasher
reloaded dishwasher
prepared a healthy dinner
played hide and seek and restaurant
read books
worked on ABC and math work books
watched the General YW Broadcast with my YW
ran more errands, sans kids
blogged again

. . . and now I'm going to bed!

It's amazing what you can get done when you are up at 5 am! It's also amazing when you consider things like eating 3 meals and showering a luxury! Ahhhh. . . being a mom!

Hopefully tomorrow is just as good! We started our 2 week deep clean of the house! I'm going to need a lot more productive days in the near future!

3 comments:

The Hilliers said...

You are incredible! It made me tired just reading about everything you did! :)

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Good job!

Desiree said...

I am amazed that any one person could get that much done in one day, and take care of kids, it takes me almost all week to get through the folding of 8 loads of laundry. Productive days are wonderful though!