Sunday, January 15, 2012

Painting

Painting has never been my favorite thing. But this weekend I realized that it is a lot harder this time around. Why? Because I have two crazy kids running around wanting to be every where I am and wanting to help. I am pregnant with a baby that is sitting so low I feel like it could fall out at any time. And the fact that I have to prime first then paint makes it that much more tedious and annoying. Oh, and did I mention that I am not even very good at it? I've spilled so much on the carpet today. I'm ready for this phase to be over! Hopefully by tomorrow night!

P.S. IKEA rocks and totally came through for us! I just can't wait for it all to be done!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh man I so want to see! I hate painting too....I want to do the boys' room but I just can't get myself to do it. Maybe you'll be my inspiration to get my butt in gear...

Jana Porter said...

can't wait to see pictures. its amazing what a little paint can do though! i bet it turns out great

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Good luck! Let your kids come over and play so you can have some kid- free painting time. I'm glad we got our whole house painted when we first moved in and only had one busy body running around! It's gotta be so hard!