Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back to Life

I figured it's time to get back on this thing! I've been enjoying reading all of your blogs from my phone during the middle-of-the-night feedings but I keep thinking of the bazillion posts that are waiting to be done on my end. Funny how life doesn't stop when you have a new baby! I sure wish it did, but I finally faced reality yesterday. I did things like laundry, pay bills, and make a real dinner (not from a box or from the freezer!!!) I also went through all my emails that I deleted off my phone but kept in my inbox to go through at a later time. Wow, there were a lot of those! Anyway, hopefully over the next week I will get all caught up! Today's goal: Miley's birth! I can't believe it's already been 2 1/2 weeks. I'm starting to forget things, so I really want to get that recorded! It was crazy!

No comments: