We all survived the first full week back to school and work. It really wasn't too bad. I fit in some exercising and a major filing cabinet switch/clean-out project. Here are some other highlights from the week!
* FHE all about reverence!
|Showing Mom and Dad they can be reverent for 1 WHOLE minute!|
* Daddy went to ward temple night and it was the day I was working on the filing project that I didn't finish in time to have the table cleared off for dinner, so we headed to McD's! The kids had a blast even though I spilled a cup of blue powerade and two cups of ketchup everywhere! And, now that Miley has teeth, she actually bites chunks of things now, so I had to finger sweep her mouth several times that night for french fry and apple chunks.
*Thursday was our stay at home and get things done day! Gage happily made a bed for him and Miley to share on the couch.
* I took Gage on a little adventure to see the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile or as Gage called it "Hot Dog Car! He was very disappointed when he went looking for the Hot Dog Train and didn't find one.
|He looks so little in front of it.|
* Shaun got a major promotion at work! We've known about it since right before Christmas, but it was made official in the office on Friday. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. Most people in this position have been with the company waaaaay longer than Shaun has and it's pretty much unheard of to get promotions two years in a row! Love that guy!
* Friday night was declared a family night! Dad picked up DQ treats for us on the way home and we played angry birds all night! It was fun to see the kids create different contraptions to knock down. It was a really fun night.
|Maisey was so nice and shared her dilly bar with Miley!|
* This Sunday went much better than last. Gage was very reverent during the Sacrament portion of the meeting. I was so proud. And he went willingly to Primary! SUCCESS!!!!! The kids came home with CTR rings that they were so excited about. And Gage came home with something extra!
|Not sure what to think????? (The"O" fell off in my bag)|