* Miley was cranky for a good portion of this month because she broke her two bottom teeth! She didn't eat, she didn't sleep, she didn't play. She pretty much whined for like two whole weeks. We cuddled a lot, and walked a lot. We both made it through thanks to some tylenol and prayers!
* Once they came through she changed right back to her happy little self! She was back to playing, and back to eating, and well, we're still working on the sleeping thing again. She wakes up once during the night and just wants reassurance that we are still here. So we poke our heads in, tuck her in, and she's good to go. (Dad gives her a little snuggle on the nights he gets up).
*She loves to give slobbery kisses, and she loves when her brother and sister give her the time of day! She loves books. Mostly chewing on them, but also when mommy or sissy read them to her. She also likes to arch her back and crank her neck so she can see the dvd player in the van!
* She's got this crazy patch of hair on the crown of her head that isn't long or heavy enough to lay down on her head so it just kinda floats in the air. Thin headbands look weird on her right now, so we either don't do one or do a big one.
* She has starting scooting around a little bit. She can go in a circle and she occasionally goes backward, which really frustrates her. She doesn't like to spend a lot of time on her tummy though.
* She loves to eat any "real" food. Fries, ice cream, bread, apples, yogurt, graham crackers, ritz crackers, animal crackers, cereal, etc. You can tell that she's my third baby because I definitely didn't feed Maisey this stuff at this age!
* She can sure pitch a fit! She'll let you know if she doesn't like something or if she wants more of something. The funniest thing is when Shaun tosses her up in the air. He'll do it several times then his arms will get tired so he'll stop. She squawks about it until he will do it again. She knows how to get what she wants!
I can't even remember what life was like 8 months ago! She just fits right in with us and we sure love her!