Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MIA

I've been missing for a while, but I have a good reason.
 
Our old desktop got a virus on it. :(
 
Instead of fixing it, Shaun wanted to get a new computer. I supported that decision because our old one was pretty out of date.
 
We went computer shopping and I got talked into a really cool laptop with a touchscreen and Windows 8.
 
One small problem: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE DANG THING!!!!!
 
I used to consider myself pretty technologically savy, but now I feel pretty dumb!
 
I've been messing around with it the past few days and I'm starting to get the hang of it and when I start to panic I just press the start icon and it takes me back to the beginning.
 
So today, I was feeling a sliver of confidence, so I plugged in my phone (that has over 400 pictures on it) and was going to work on the blog.
 
Well, now I don't even know how to get the pictures off my phone.
 
I'm not sure how it's possible to feel more and more dumb, but I do.
 
So until Shaun can find a time to help me, it looks like I will be MIA a little bit longer!
 
Boo!
 
 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

thank goodness for hubbies that can figure it out! I'd be lost too with a lot of things if he couldn't fix them. hopefully he can help you out soon! :)

Danielle said...

Do it! That first week is kind of hard but now it's just habit and way easier than trying to play catch up! :)

And those desserts-the cinnamon roll cake wasn't that good. But the s'mores bar....oh man. I'm glad I wasn't left alone with them in a room. I would've eaten the whole pan! Heat them up for a little bit in the microwave and they taste just like smores but without the crumbly annoying graham cracker. :)