Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FHE

Yesterday was a beautiful day out so for FHE we decided to walk to the Creamery on 9th to get some ice cream. My favorite kind of ice cream there is Cherry Nut Divinity, but to my disappointment they only had 10 kinds of ice cream there because they are remodeling the DT creamery. Cherry Nut Divinity did not make the list. So I had to settle for a Hot Fudge Sundae instead! I guess it will suffice. We fed Mais a tiny bit of plain vanillla ice cream. She really enjoyed that. After we got back, we read an article about violence in the media which opened up a great discussion on how to make our home a safe haven in this increasingly violent world. All together it was a great evening!





Before we left to go to the Creamery, Shaun was playing with Mais on our bed. They started wrestling and Mais was laughing so hard. Shaun is a great Dad to her and can always get her to giggle and smile! He even let her win, which is hard to imagine based on how competitive he is! :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Maisey is such a doll.

DaNae said...

I love the video. Dads are so cute and I love when they play "rough" with little girls! We want them to be tough huh!!

DaNae said...

hey-i actually make the headers using photoshop and my digital scrapbooking stuff.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

This is adorable! Something about Dad's...they have giggle superpower! I will work forever to get Lucy to smile and it takes David just one look! Then I am like "Hey who takes care of you all day!" but you gotta love it! Maisey looks like a total Daddy's girl!