Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Cards

So, I have been working really hard on our Christmas Letter/Cards the last few days, and we are taking our family pictures on Saturday. I am going to try to send them out by mid week next week. So PLEASE, send me your addresses so I can send them out. Especially if you just graduated from BYU when we did and moved to a new place. My email is emily8686@hotmail.com. The sooner the better!!! Thanks!

(By the way, mid post our wireless mouse froze. This probably happens 5 times a day and I have to restart the computer to reset it. It is the BIGGEST annoyance in my life. So Shaun finally disconnected it and hooked up a wired mouse. I know it's old school, but I was so sick of that stupid, battery-draining, freezing mouse! And I bet Shaun was sick of hearing me complain about it 5 times a day, every day!)

No comments: