Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Trip to Colorado

It's all about Maisey... OF COURSE!!!


Maisey Enjoyed . . .
. . . Sharing Daddy's Banana Cream Pie with him. . .
. . . spending time with mommy and daddy at the same time . . .

. . . opening gifts for our white elephant gift exchange . . .


. . . checking out the hat that mommy got . . .



. . . watching TONS of Elmo . . .




. . . giving Grover kisses . . .





. . . hangin with Uncle Scott . . .






. . . eating Lucky Charms and watching Aunt Christina coach High School Basketball . . .







. . . Feeding Lucky Charms to Zoe . . .


. . . and coloring with Cousin Shayla.







Maisey did NOT enjoy . . .



. . . Taking Family pictures . . .



. . . Again . . .




. . . And Again . . .

. . . Or ANY posed picture for that matter. (She just slapped her brand new cousin in the face and mom i.e. ME, had to jump in to stop her. This is the only picture we have of all 3 of the cousins!
It was a VERY long trip for a few short days but it will be the last time our whole family is together for a long time. So I guess it was all worth it!















1 comment:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I loved your family pictures...the many bad shots were so classic! I guess our days of endless photo shoots are over (I say "our" because you are really the only blog I check with a child as close in age to Lucy and I always laugh at your stories the most since she is usually at the same stage, and the photoshoots are getting harder for me...I think my next couple scrapbook pages, if I scrapbooked, would be a filmstrip of me wrestling with Lucy, taking 20 pictures and not a single one turning out!haha!) But you will have another baby soon to dress up and make pose for any picture you want and then before you know it Maisey will see you taking lots of pictures of the baby and be like "Hey! Take a picture of me!" And then you will try to pose them together and life will only continue to get more complicated...well that's about enough of a comment I guess. I always get carried away! If you ever want your fortune told again, just let me know!lol!

Oh wait, one more thing...I think we will be in Spokane for Christmas, so if you guys will be there we would love to hook up! I'll talk to you about it soon!