Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Happy Day!

I ventured to Wal-Mart this morning to get several Christmas items in preparation for decorating our tree that we will get on Saturday. Maisey was an absolute DELIGHT! This is quite encouraging after a long road trip where I would be lying if I made that comment. She sat in the shopping cart the WHOLE time and as we were walking out of the store I gave her some money to give to the bell ringer and she wanted to put it in the bucket all by her self. So I got her out and let her and then she gave the lady a nice smile, and waved and said "Bye-Bye!"

Now she is peacefully sleeping in her bed, so I am going to go lay down too! What a day!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Nice! I LOVE it when that happens!! I had a similar experience today...I took both girls to kohls. Sydney slept through most of it and brooklynn stayed in the stroller and didn't pull anything off of the racks. It was heaven.:)