Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is Here . . .

. . . and that means lots of changes! Changes in scenery, in colors, and in our family!!!



I love fall because I love stepping on the crunchy leaves on the ground, and I love wearing fall colors, and because it means that all of the fun holidays are just around the corner!



As we begin fall this year, Shaun will also be starting ANOTHER job! Who would have ever thought that he would have had 3 jobs in 7 months! This time it is by our choice!



A really great company called Shaun up one afternoon in July and asked if he was interested in a position that they had open. At first Shaun said no because he already had a pretty decent job and he was happy. But after he thought about it more, he decided he might as well apply for it. So he did and after 4 rounds of interviews over 2 months, lots of thought and prayer, fasting, and temple attendance, we've decided that this new job will be the best thing for our family in the long run!



Shaun's really excited about it because it is more along the lines of his career goals! It is going to be an awesome opportunity for our family and we are so thankful to Heavenly Father for being mindful of our needs and watching over our family!





Here are a few pictures to document a few other changes going on!





Maisey has started wearing big girl undies when she is at home and we don't have a lot going on! She still wets in them, but is getting better everyday! My goal is to stop buying diapers for her by the end of the year! That means I only have 3 more months!!!!!

It's also started getting cooler here (well except for today--it's 93 today), which means FALL CLOTHES!!!! YAY! There is just something exciting about breaking out the footie jammies, jeans, and sweaters!



Happy Fall to All!!!!


3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

OOoo me too! I love busting out the warm clothing! Too bad it is still far away for us! That sweater Maisey is wearing is adorable! Congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

fall is perfect. and so is maisey. she is beautiful. congrats on the job!

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

I love fall, too! I think it is my favorite, although summer is a close second! I'm amazed that you've kept up with your blog so well when I know you are so busy! I am so far behind, I don't even know where to start! We had a great time at Oktoberfest! Thanks for a fun day!