We are still seeing some small improvements here and there, but he has regressed quite a bit in the sleeping category, which makes for a tired and grumpy mommy! (Maybe it's teething, Jenny! :))
--- At 5 months, Gage likes ---
- His Bumbo
- His Exersaucer
- His rice cereal (we just started it a few days ago and he LOVES it!)
- Watching the news in the morning (he must be my baby!)
- His fuzzy blanket that gets all over our clothes, but he loves it so we let him have it anyway.
- To watch the BYU Cougars, but only when they win!
- To eat every 2 hours and 55 min. He gets so fussy right before the 3 hour mark.
--- At 5 months, Gage does not like ---
- To sleep! He is king of the 20 minute naps, and is now waking up on average 4 times a night. :(
- To watch the BYU Cougars lose.
- Loud noises or voices
- When he can't see mommy
Here are a few pictures from this last week!
He sure is cute, even if he in a very needy baby!