Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maisey Moments

* The other night we were having Orange Chicken for dinner. (Yes, I have actually been making dinner this week! YAY!!!) Maisey looked at her chicken on her plate and said to me, "Mommy, I eating Ming Ming for dinner!" She was so serious.
For those of you who don't know, Ming Ming is the duckling on Wonder Pets.

*Last night we sat down for dinner, and Maisey said the prayer. She kept praying for Kelsey and Kelsey's wedding!

By the way. . . Did I mention my sister Kelsey is getting married? Nov. 21!!! It's coming right up!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Please congratulate Kelsey for us!

The Moore Family said...

So funny!!! I am spray painting some silver and I am decorating them with ribbon (you will have to see the picture to get the idea which I will post) and vinyl polka dots. Can't wait.