Friday, August 13, 2010

Adios! On our 5 yr. Anniversary

Today was our 5 year anniversary! The morning was spent driving my hubby to the airport at 3:00 am for his trip to Me-hi-co! He is going with his parents to pick up his little bro, Elder Grimmett, from the Tampico, Mexico mission. What a fun way for him to spend his day!

In honor of Ryan!
I can't believe it's already been 2 years.
We are all so proud of him!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Back to our anniversary:
Sometimes it feels like I just got married yesterday, but other times it feels like we've been married for 30 years. Haha!
We've been through a lot in these first 5 years -- becoming parents, losing my dad, graduating, buying a house, losing a job, having child #2, getting the best job ever, along with several other things!
I'm excited to see what the next 5, 10, and 50 years will bring. I'm also really excited to actually celebrate our anniversary together in a few weeks! We're going on a trip, sans kids! YAY!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary Hun!
(Be safe and have fun!)

No comments: