Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

 Are you having fun in Little Rock? I look at my United States puzzle every morning and point out where you are at. We really miss you here. Mommy finally went to the doctor and has a sinus infection AND pneumonia, which means Gage and I are left to fend for ourselves. We are sick of eating chicken nuggets and cereal. Luckily, Grandma came over last night and made us some Mac N' Cheese. It was delicious. We can't wait for you to come home. Bath time and bed time just isn't as much fun with out you here. And mom made me do my flashcards by myself the other night. I accidentally ripped one off the ring, so you'll have to fix it when you get home. Also, it snowed here this week. 

 See! 
The most snow we've gotten all winter.

And Gage has been really naughty while you've been gone. He won't take naps and that makes mommy frustrated because she wants to sleep during nap time.

This is how he fell asleep last night. He won't listen to mommy and stay in his bed. You'll have to relieve mommy of Gage duties when you get home. 

Please come home soon. 
We miss you!

Love Maisey

No comments: