Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lists of 8

My cousin's wife tagged me and I have been tagged before but I have never gotten around to it! So I decided to take a few minutes and fill this out!

8 T.V. Shows that I Love:
1. Good Day Oregon (Morning News)
2. The news at noon
3. The news at 5 pm
4. The news at 10 pm
(I love watching news. . . I like to know what's going on!)
5. American Idol
6. The Office
7. A Baby Story (at least for the next few months!)
8. Sesame Street & Dora (because they give me some free time!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cracker Barrel
(The only 2 reasons to miss Utah!)
3. Sweet Tomatoes
4. Fudruckers
5. Red Robin
6. Roadhouse Grill
7. Burgerville
8. La Hacienda Real

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Babysat 3 kids
2. Did 4 loads of laundry
3. Took a nap
4. Played outside with the kids (It was a beautiful day!)
5. Made Dinner
6. Watched the News and American Idol
7. Hung out with my Mom
8 Talked wedding talk! :)

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To have a healthy baby ON TIME!
2. To find football wallpaper border for the baby's room. (Not all sports, just football. . . I'm having a hard time finding it!)
3. Take another BABY FREE Vacation some time in my life!
4. A garden fairy to come and plant my garden for me and taking care of it would be nice too!
5. Maisey's biting phase to be over!
6. All of the See's Candy in the world and not gain weight!
7. An elliptical
8. Winter to be over so our heating bill will go down

8 Things I Like About This Season:
1. I'm in the last Trimester! :)
2. The random, beautiful, spring-like days (like yesterday and today!)
3. American Idol starts up again!
4. Maisey loves to get bundled up on Saturday mornings to go outside and help Daddy in the yard! Mommy gets some Saturday morning FREE TIME!
5. College Basketball
6. Football Season is completely over (as of last Sunday!)
7. Maisey is still excited about all of her new Christmas toys (Give her another month or so!)
8. Valentine's Day is coming up and I get to go on a date!

8 Weird Things About Me:
1. When I eat Tums (which is very frequently during pregnancy) I have to eat 2 of the same fruit flavor. I won't eat them if they are different colors!
2. I LOVE to vacuum my house with my mom's Dyson! I borrow it all the time. Silly I know but I won't use my Dirt Devil.
3. I don't mind the smell of sweaty, stinky socks.
4. When I go to Mexican Restuarants, I always order Nachos. Just plain chips and cheese. Shaun gets so embarrassed!
5. I don't eat left overs. I think they are so gross and I gag if I eat them. It's all in the head!
6. I also don't eat potatoes. Baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, funeral potatoes, french fries. NO POTATOES. I puke my guts out if I eat them. Once again, all in the head!
7. I have issues with "used" things. I don't like to go to Goodwill or Garage Sales but I still look on Craigslist every once in a while to see if there is anything good!
8. I have to do my own dishes and load the dishwasher. I don't even let my mom do them at my house. I like to know that they are clean and that none of the dishes are touching each other so they get sanitized in the dishwasher.

Now I am supposed to Tag 8 people, but I'm pretty sure alot of people have already done this, so if you haven't. . . YOU'RE IT!

No comments: