Monday, May 3, 2010

My smart little girl

Maisey loves our Prophet! She loves to sing Follow the Prophet and she likes to tell everyone she knows about the Prophet.

We watched this video about Elder Holland's testimony of The Book of Mormon and Maisey was wondering if Elder Holland was a prophet. So we started explaining to her about apostles and the First Presidency. So we decided to pull up a picture of The First Presidency. Maisey learned their names quickly, except for she would accidentally call President Eyring President Ring Eye!!!

***Just a weird side note: Shaun was reading a story out of our FHE book and Maisey interrupted with this statement, "I'm going to go Align Centersee Jesus in 2 months." And she kept repeating it. I'm not sure what she meant by it, but I feel a little uneasy about it! I'm sure it will be no big deal.

1 comment:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

She is so smart!... and soooo cute!