Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fingers Crossed!

Yesterday was one of those days. You know, the ones where nothing seems to go right? It didn't start like that though. I started by making Maisey's hair pretty organizer! It turned out super cute! *Pic to come* I made cookies, got laundry going. It felt very productive! Then nap time hit! I got my cricut out to work on some projects. Spent a very long time designing everything just right on the computer. I pushed cut, and it started. After 3% completion, my cricut turned off. It was really stormy out so I thought maybe we lost power for a min. So I tried it again. Again, the same thing happened. I called cricut support, was on hold for 30+ min before I even talked with anyone.

Anyway, long story short, after 3 HOURS on the phone and on hold, I thought I got it figured out! I was so frustrated though! By then my kids were awake, and 2 more came over! Trying to juggle two 3 year olds and two 1 year olds while messing with your computer, your cricut, and trying to hold your phone is not fun!

I decided to put it away until after the kids went to bed. I pulled it back out and it started doing the same thing! I.WAS.MAD! I seriously wanted to scream! And of course customer support was closed! :(

Shaun came home from church at 11:30 last night and I was still working on some stuff. I decided to try it again, and it WORKED! I'm not sure how or why, but it did!

And then all morning it's worked! So I think it might be fixed!

Fingers Crossed!

No comments: