Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mid-April Recap

A few things that didn't make their own post:

*We have been busy these last two weeks! I made time to update everything today, because I leave for Utah tomorrow! I'm so looking forward to spending time with my mom and my sister and getting to visit friends and other family!

*Shaun went to Tennessee last week. He stayed here:

 The Gaylord Opryland Resort

He had a great time and was amazed by the resort. His flights back got delayed due to all of the tornadoes in the south. Bummer!

*Our kids got sick! Also a bummer! Maisey puked on her way out of the van. I went to stick her in the bath when Gage decided to crawl back in the van through her puke. So I stuck him in the bath too. After he got out of the bath he was running around while I went to get his diaper and jammies and by the time I got back he had pooped on the carpet (which we just shampooed last week), then stepped in it while trying to run away from me. Shaun let me leave for the evening to run errands and I got phone calls and texts over the next few hours about both kids puking. Gage slept through the night, but Maisey came in our room in the middle of the night and puked again. Nothing like catching your kids' puke in your hands!

There you go! Enjoy all of the posts below!

No comments: