Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Day Thus Far

I woke up to Gage with a diarrhea diaper that leaked all over his crib. Sheets and blankies went directly into wash.

Maisey was not aloud to watch a show this morning because she peed all over the floor last night. So she was grumpy all morning.

We headed to run a few errands and Maisey pooped her pants in Toys R' Us. Not just a little. So bad that I had to just throw the undies away. She is now wearing a diaper with no pants on.

Gage started falling asleep on the way home. I tried keeping him awake with fruit snacks, a car, my sunglasses. Finally I gave him a tube of chap stick and he ate the whole thing! At least it kept him awake.

Ok, it's only noon and I just want to crawl into a cave and hibernate for the rest of the day! Lucky for me it is nap time and I'm going outside to pull weeds while enjoying the sliver of sunshine that we have.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

second half of the day has got to be better, right?

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Oh geese! I hate days like that when everything that could go wrong does! Hopefully you got some weeds pulled & enjoyed the sunshine (I still haven't made it outside to do anything in my yard)

Mason & Laura said...

I am laughing out loud about the chapstick! What a day. Poop never helps anything either. Anyway, I'm so glad it got better!

p.s. THANK YOU for your previous Motherhood post. I can relate, and I needed your words of encouragement. I am very much enjoying the Asking Jane blog, sooo many thank you's!