Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk

Today was just one of those days...

I had to do this Goodwill Goodturn event this morning with the cub scouts. It was cold, It was raining, and parents were late picking up their boys.

Shaun took his car to get the oil changed. It died on him twice, my mom picked him up, he found out it needed a sensor replaced, he took it in to the mechanic to get the sensor replaced and ALL day and $200 later, Waalaaa---His car is fixed.

We were planning to take a tour of the Family Birthing Center at the Salem Hospital today. The only time we can go is on Saturdays and they only have them on the first Saturday of every month. And today didn't go as planned. So I guess we will be going next month since our baby is due in 8 weeks.

To top it all off, I was filling Maisey's cup up with milk at 10:15 am. A full cup! Maisey was waiting in the car, I was in a hurry, and I bumped it as I went to put the lid on, milk spilt everywhere, including under the fridge. That is when I almost lost it!

But don't worry, one good thing did come out of today! When we got home at 5:30 pm tonight (notice the time span) our house did smell like sour milk. So we pulled the fridge out and I cleaned underneath of it and I found all of Maisey's alphabet magnets! She was delighted!

4 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

I Hate those days! Sorry! I hope you have a better today:)

Nathan and Whitney said...

Wow, what a day! It seems like when somethings starts to go wrong it just goes downhill from there! I can't believe your due in 8 weeks! How exciting!!

Karl & Leslie said...

Sorry I was wondering if I could get your address and Christina's Too if you could get it for me Please. I'm sorry I had to post a comment I don't have your email address. My Email address is torgerson5@live.com If you could please send it to me that would be great. Thanks
Leslie

DaNae said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. How are you guys holding up? I know what you are going through and it is totally crappy.