Thursday, September 16, 2010

100 days until. . .

. . .CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Can you believe it?
-
I'm actually almost done with my Christmas shopping too. Just a few more gifts left!
-
Anyway, that's not the reason for this post.
-
I'm committing myself.
-
Not committing myself.
-
But committing myself to the 100% for 100 days challenge.
-
Starting tomorrow I will be 100% in the following areas
-
Daily
Individual and Family Prayer
Individual and Family Scripture Study
Acts of love and compassion to Spouse and Children
-
Weekly
Date with Spouse
Family Home Evening
Sabbath Observance at Ward of Record
Magnify your Calling
-
Monthly
Fast and Pay Tithes and Offerings
Temple Attendance
Home and Visiting Teaching
-
It's going to be a challenge, but I know I can do it. This is all stuff I should be doing anyway, but with this crazy busy summer, we've really fallen out of routine. And, this will be a perfect way to lead up to Christmas.
-
And. . . I was saving my gift certificate for a massage for after the Warrior Dash, but now I'm saving it as a reward for accomplishing my goal.
-
I'm going to do it!!!!
-
Bring on the next 100 days!
-
P.S. There is Christmas decor out in the stores already! It makes me so excited!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

this stresses me out. come organize my life for me too.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

You go girl!

I'm jealous you are done with Christmas shopping! I was like that last year, but this year, well, I've had a few too many things going on.:) Guess I'll be fighting the crowds on Black Friday:)