Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final Spokane Trip

After picking Shaun up from the airport, we drove through the night to Spokane! After sleeping in, we went to a friend's house to swim! Neither kid was fond of the freezing cold pool, and neither was I, so we hung on the tramp while everyone else swam! That night we headed to the airport to pick up Uncle Ryan from his mission. We left Gage home with a friend, and let Maisey stay up really late. . .

. . . she could hardly contain her excitement!


Brother and Sister, reunited after 2 years!

Maisey wasn't even walking when Ryan left on his mission! She's changed quite a bit since then.

The whole fam! ( - Gage)
The next day we went boating on the Spokane River! It was HEAVENLY!!!!!!!

Mommy, Maisey, and Janel!
Maisey was so brave on the tube and kept saying "Woooohooooo" over and over!

Daddy and Nathaniel . . .

. . . Falling off!!!

Daddy, Gage, Janel, and Maisey.
That didn't last long! Gage wasn't lovin' it!

This is a 20,000 sq. ft. house on the river! WOW!!!
And if it wasn't big enough, they added a 6,000 sq. ft. guest house to the property!


Gage had a much better time chillin' with Grandma on the boat. I thought he would fall asleep, but he never did!


I got to ski!!!! I haven't slalomed for YEARS!!! Like probably 8 years! It was SO.FUN.!!!!!!!! I got right up, and never fell. I couldn't go as long as I used to be able to, but I still had it!

Then we took the "Rocket Ship" for a spin!
It was a great weekend! It was so fun to see Uncle Ryan, and he gave a really awesome talk on Sunday! I can't believe the 2 years went by that fast!
It was the last time the WHOLE family will be together in their Spokane house! It was bittersweet for everyone!


No comments: