Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Losing my mind - quite literally!

What is going on with me?

In the last 3 days:

*I was shopping at the outlets (Surprised?) and bought some stuff at Nike. Only to realize hours later in Gap that I had lost my bag! $70 worth of stuff. . . GONE!
After a quick prayer, I miraculously found the bag 5 minutes later.

*I went to the Target pharmacy to pick up my prescription and left my phone on the counter there.

*I lost my Credit card!!! Again, I prayed and hours later found it in my wallet! Don't laugh at me! It wasn't where it was supposed to be.

*I lost my keys! Shaun and I searched and searched and searched our whole house. They had to be there somewhere because I came home with them. After another prayer, I found them in Gage's car seat at 11:30 last night!

Heavenly Father has got to be sick of hearing from me! Why am I so scatter brained?

This morning I was helping Maisey go potty and she said to me, "Mommy, you have beautiful earrings." Quickly followed by "Where'd you buy them at?" I told her at the mall. Then she said to me, "Mommy, you have a funny head, where'd you buy it at?" I just laughed!

Anyone know where I can buy a new head?

No comments: