Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Questions?

Oh, the questions game has begun at our house!

Remember the annoying kids you used to babysit who would always ask, "Why?" Well, we've got one of those! When I get annoyed after hearing it 50 times I try to remind myself that this little inquisitive mind is growing and exploring at rapid rates. . . so reluctantly, I try my best to answer every "Why?"

Another funny question I hear all day everyday from my brand-savvy 2-year old is "Where did you buy it at?" From her clothes in the morning, to what she is eating, to her toys, pretty much anything she comes in contact with she asks, "Where did you buy it at?" If I don't respond, she will start rattling off store names, "Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Safeway, Albertsons, the mall" until I answer her! She is quite the little shopper!

I love my little smart girl!

No comments: