Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One year ago. . .

One year ago from last night we attended our ward temple night. We went out to dinner afterwards with some friends. Everything was "normal". We had no idea that our world was going to come crumbling down the next day.

Around 10 am the next morning Shaun got the "call" that would shake things up.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I was sick with worry, had permanently puffy eyes, and exercised extreme faith in the Lord.

It has been 1 year since Shaun left KPMG.

Looking back on things it was such a blessing that he was laid off! He wasn't happy there. He didn't look forward to going to work.

2 jobs later, we are where we're at today! As we were driving home from our ward temple night last night we were reflecting on our situation. Shaun LOVES his job! And I know that because he tells me all about it every night, and I try my best to understand it all, but most of the time I just have to nod and smile! :)

Once again, I express sincere gratitude to our Father in Heaven who constantly watches over my family and is ever aware of our needs.

No comments: