Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Well, we've survived the first year as Shaun being the EQ President! He was called last year on Father's Day!

Today is going to be a pretty low key day!

*We took an early morning visit to the cemetery to visit "The Papa that lives in Heaven" and this was the conversation that happened there:

Maisey (As she's running over to his head stone): Hi Papa!

Maisey (A few min. later): Mommy, he said hi to me.

Me: He did?

Maisey: Yes. And he tell me thank you for the flowers.

Me: Aww, that's so polite of him. (We've been working on being polite)

Maisey: And he tell me he love me.

What a lucky girl to have that experience! She sure loves her Papa!

*After church we are having a BBQ, putting kids to bed early and just relaxing!

Like I said, a pretty low key day! That's what Shaun likes!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's, Grandpas, and Soon-to-be Dads out there! :)

No comments: