Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miss Maisey

I just want to say, I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!! She cracks me up everyday.



*She thinks she is little miss independant. She is always telling us "I don't need your help." or "I do it by myself." It is funny to watch her try new things.



*I would say she is officially potty trained!!! YAY!!! She loves her Minnie Mouse undies. She only has 8 pairs. She made it all week last week wearing her Minnies. Which means 8 pairs in 7 days. Not bad!!! The last two weeks she has worn undies to bed at night and has kept them dry! I am so proud of her!!!


*She went to her first ballet a few weeks ago. She just sat there the whole time in awe! She can't wait to start ballet in the fall.



*She loves to play school . . . especially with her daddy.


She is so sweet and sassy at the same time! I love my Miss Maisey!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Where is she going to ballet at? That will be so adorable!