Monday, February 4, 2013

Feelin' Old

I had two instances over the weekend that made me have this "holy cow I am getting old" epiphany!

At a wedding I helped with this weekend, I looked around and saw a lot of the decorations from my own wedding and I almost teared up. It feels like I got married soooo long ago, and I'm pretty sure this was one of the first times I actually felt like I was getting older. Sometimes I miss the simple days of newlywed-ness. I am so glad we had those first few years to get to know each other before we added our crazy three kids to the mix.

Moment #2 came this weekend when we stayed out with a group of friends until 1 am. When I woke up Sunday morning, I realized my body is getting too old for stuff like that. I was in a daze all day and am still feeling the effects of it today! This old woman needs her sleep!

A more detailed post of the weekend with pictures is coming soon. It was another busy one!

1 comment:

Dana and ohana said...

and the hips! don't forget the hips!!!!:)