Friday, February 8, 2013

Survival Mode

Shaun has been gone all week, and it sure has been a looooong week. I'm glad this isn't our normal schedule. On Monday night the kids were in bed by 6:30! I let them look at books until 7, but it was an early night. Gage has particularly missed his Daddy this week and has made it know at 4:30 am, 2:30 am, and 5:00 am. :( I am pretty proud of myself though - I only hit up McDonalds for the kids once, kids got bathed twice, we read scriptures and had family prayer every night, I put our water delivery in the garage, and took garbages out!) Luckily, my mom came up Wednesday night and Thursday to help out.


 We had a few nice days this week, so we played outside and went for a bike ride/walk.

 I brought the Dora car inside and put new batteries in it. I'm not sure who liked it more!

 She could play on this thing all day (unless her siblings push her around the house and she falls off. Then she gets scared of it!)

 Grammy treated Gage to a milk shake after a trip to Wal-Mart

 Miley happily chomped down a whole chicken nugget while the kids ran around and played!

My bed buddy this morning when he woke up at 5 am ready for the day! Don't let him fool you, he's not really sleeping! I finally sent him out to play at 6 am!

Last night was, by far, the hardest night. Swim lessons, cleaning up pee, baths, a killer headache and a numb leg (not sure what is going on?) and kids that wouldn't listen. Then, Miley woke up in the night really congested so I had to go out to the cold garage and find the humidifier. Then my 5 am bed buddy. Glad this is almost over!

Daddy gets home late late late tonight, actually probably tomorrow morning. Can't wait to sleep in see him!

No comments: