Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Miley: 9 Months

 * Back to sleeping 7 am - 7 pm and naps at 9 am and 1 pm. We've got a nice routine down (which I'm sure will get interrupted when she starts teething again.)

 * Likes to eat anything we are eating. She has liked everything I have given her so far. Her favorites are cheese sticks, apple slices, and animal or graham crackers.

 * She loves her brother and sister. Her and Gage are BFF's during the mornings and Maisey is such a good helper with her when I'm trying to make dinner. 

 * She learned how to clap this month. So cute!

 * She is not crawling yet, but will stay up on her hands and knees for a bit. She definitely doesn't love it though. I'm sure she will when she realizes it will get her to what she wants.

* She still only has the bottom two teeth but has been drooling like crazy. I'm not sure if it is from teething or from the fact that she can't breathe through her nose right now. Dang cold!

She is such an easy going, cuddly baby, and I love her to pieces. When I run errands on Saturdays with out her, I cuddle her like crazy when I get home because I missed her so much. And I thought she had the separation anxiety. . . but maybe it's me!

Happy 9 Months Mi Mi!

1 comment:

grimmetts in real life said...

She is such a Cutie!!! Can't believe how fast she is growing up.