Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Phone Pics

Does anyone else take this many pics of their kids sleeping? They always just look so cute!

This isn't a kid sleeping, but Gage put this baby to bed in her cradle (a cubby in the headboard of his bed). Miley got this doll for her birthday but somehow it has become Gage's. He even took it with his to Miley's check-up the other day so his baby could have a check-up too!

Gage rode with my mom and I to go pick up our van from the shop and within minutes he was sleeping. I guess he couldn't handle the girl talk!

Look at this handsome dude! 
This was his picture for his preschool gift for his teacher.

Playing memory with a kid who is obsessed with "eeny, meeny, miney, mo" is really long, and annoying. Am I a bad mom for saying that?

Miley has discovered how to make a million messes in 2 seconds flat! I put her in the exersaucer so I could clean up the mess behind her with out her following me around and dumping out everything I had just put away. Sometimes confinement is a good thing, right?

The five minutes all week that these two actually got along. I had to capture it. 
P.S. They have been fighting like crazy. Anyone have tips on sibling love?

Storytime cuddles at the library!

Yes, the wagon is bungee-corded to his bike.
Creative or Lazy? You decide!

"La-la-la-la-la, I can't hear you!"

Play-date fun. Making pizzas and playing memory! 
We're going to be doing lots of play-dates this summer. Anyone want to come?

The kids love getting mail, and Aunt Janel is awesome at sending them postcards! This time all three of them got their own. Kid heaven!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I definitely take that many pictures of my kids sleeping-it reminds me that I like them when they're driving me bonkers. ;) and containing Miley, genius! Hudson can get into and on lots of things now and it's hard to keep up with him sometimes. good luck!