Friday, November 15, 2013

Fast

Seriously, how does the time go by so fast? Today is only the second time in 16 days that both older kids were at school at the same time! I had SO much to get done today. 

 This is what my to do list looks like:
Pick up perscriptions
Calendars at Michael's
Buy a particular Christmas gift that was on sale this week
Birthday gift for Maisey's friend
New shower curtain
Make baby shower invitations
Deseret Book
Returns at Outlets
 
  I'm about half way done with my list and I just looked at the clock only to see that Maisey will be home from school in 10 minutes and the afternoon chaos will begin!

Ahhhh, but I enjoyed listening to Christmas music while I was doing all of that! 

40 more days!!!

I'm not sure if I'm more stressed or more excited!

No comments: