Monday, May 5, 2014

Feeding a School, Aunt Sally Visits, and More!

 Here are the left overs from the week of Easter and birthdays!

 Earth Day art project -- Q-tip painting an Earth

 I went to Costco and stocked up on TONS of yogurt and fruits and veggies. I try to only go to Costco once a month, but often times have to go back for yogurt which leads to ten extra things! When I was checking out, the two worker ladies asked if all of this was for a school or something?!? I seriously laughed out loud and told them it was just for my three kids!

 I've been looking for new bathroom decor for over a year! I wanted something that was cute and trendy, but still kid friendly! That's what happens when your kids' bathroom doubles as the guest bathroom. We've had this duck decor since we moved in.

 And I finally found something that met all of my criteria and was so excited to get rid of the ducks!

 On Thursday my Aunt Sally was flying into town. I left 30 minutes later than I wanted to and then got stuck behind the slowest moving train. I was really frustrated!

 Have no fear, Aunt Sally arrived anyway! Miley enjoyed reading books with her.

 I had to take her out to my Mom's school where we spotted the Mayor of Silverton!

 Maisey passed Level Z addition for rocket math! She's been working on the addition levels all year and was happy to complete them all. Moving on to subtraction now!

I discovered these heavenly cookies at the store. Shortbread, fudge, and salted caramel? Yes please! Even better, I don't have to make them or do the dishes afterward!

 Seriously. . . how did these magazine editors not catch this caption? Or am I the only one with a dirty mind?

 I sent Shaun to the store for a lemon and he came back with flowers and a Dr. Pepper for me! He knows me too well!

The Primary sang to Gage for his birthday. He was a lot more excited than this picture shows!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

cuuuute shower curtain, where did you find it?? And yeah, I'm usually the one to spot things like that. kind of amazed I didn't see it when I read the same magazine, lol.