Sunday, October 5, 2014

8/24-8/30 - Bowling and Melting Pot

This week was a slow week. Grammy went back to school and we didn't have too much going on. I hardly took any pictures, but this is what I have.

I made a few flower arrangements for some ladies in my ward who were rock stars at the Relief Society race the weekend before. I love sunflowers and the accents flowers are beautiful!

I made some breakfast energy bites to try before school started. I'm dying to find something healthy and filling and that Gage will actually eat. Everyone in the family liked them except for Gage.

Grammy needed this chocolate cake for a party at school. The worst thing about making a cake is you can't really try it before it gets served. And when I'm not even at the function, then I really don't get any. :( But at least it looked good!

We did our backyard camp out this week. It went much better than last year's and the kids slept in until 8:30 am!

We love game day! We were ready to cheer on the cougars!!!

We went bowling! The kids have improved so much this summer!

Miley was done bowling about halfway through her second game so I finished it off for her. Not a bad way to finish! TURKEY!!!!!

During quiet time Gage made several Lego vehicles. He was so proud of his creations!

Working on finding someone to help us work with Gage. It seriously has been such a process!

Shaun and I went on a date to the Melting Pot. I didn't think to take a picture until after the main dish. Holy Cow!!! It was soooooo delicious! My favorite course was the cheese fondue. It was amazing!

The dessert wasn't bad either! :) This definitely made up for eating a bowl of cereal for dinner on our anniversary.

Love date nights with my man!

No comments: