Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bye-Bye Paci

I'm only allowing one paci junky in our house. . . and that's Gage (so I can get some sleep!). Masiey had 5 in her crib, but over the last few weeks we have slowly gotten rid of them. Well, she was down to 2 left and I had a great idea today!
We were at my cousin's house all day and when we got home, I told Maisey that I left her pacis in Jack's crib and that I was really sorry. (They were actually in my purse!) So when I was putting her to bed I told her she needed to be a big girl tonight because she didn't have her pacis and she told me "Pacis buh-bye!"
She didn't shed a tear. . . and I met my goal of getting rid of them by her 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

YAY! Glad it went so well for you. We miss having our 'mute' button sometimes but we knew we were done when there were tantrums over getting one. lol. Hope she continues to be easygoing about it! :)