Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Not Too Late To Be Thankful

I know tomorrow is December 1st, but I wanted to take a minute to write about all of the things that I am thankful for at this time of the year.

* Prayer. I would not survive motherhood without it.
* My Heavenly Father. Only He can soften my heart and ease my burdens.
* Gage and his "Mama Loves" He always knows when I need a big hug and kiss. He is a sweet little boy.
* Maisey. She tries so hard to be a good helper for me.
* Shaun. He tries so hard to understand me even when I don't make sense. He can also give the best and longest back rubs ever! Love him!
* My mom. She does a lot of little things for our family that I'm really grateful for, like babysitting, and meal making.
* My friends. I'm grateful for the babysitting swaps and the ice cream nights!
* Baby #3. I felt it move for the first time yesterday. What an incredible feeling. Oh, and not to mention a very nice and calm pregnancy so far. knock on wood.
* Our Babysitter. We have the BEST babysitter ever, second to Grammy of course. It makes it so nice to not have to worry about the kids when we are out.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Bring on Christmas!

No comments: