Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random Thoughts


* I'm working on a Shutterfly book for my mom and was going through all of my pictures from when Maisey was born til present. I found this picture, and it made me smile and cry at the same time. Oh, how he loved BOTH of them!

* I've really been reflecting on my testimony of the Plan of Salvation this week. Our friend's dad passed away a few days ago, and it really makes me grateful for the knowledge that I have that I will see my dad again, and when I do, his body will be completely perfect, free of disease and pain. How grateful I am for my Savior and for His atonement that makes this all possible.

* We've been having some seriously frigid temps for the last week or so. I was talking to my sis who lives in Denver the other day and was complaining about how cold it was here. I told her it was in the high 20's and low 30's. She just laughed at me and said, "It's 8* here!" Brrrrr. Oh, and not to mention our furnace went out over the weekend. Why does stuff like that have to happen on the weekend? Anyway, $250 later and we will have a fully working furnace come Friday! YAY!!

* Speaking of things going out, I sat down to work on my mom's book last night, and our internet would not work. Our router has been acting weird the last week or so, and I guess it finally decided to call it quits last night when the deadline for this book is TODAY! So, another $100 later, we have a new router and our internet is working!

* My ultrasound is in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to get really anxious! I just want to know what we are having right now! I'm not very patient. After looking through all of these pictures today, I don't really care what we have, I'm just excited to have another little baby. Remind me I said this next year at this time when I'm in the thick of it all!

* Maisey sat on Santa's lap at the mall last weekend. All initiated by her. I was so proud I almost cried (seems I've been doing a lot of that lately). She walked away from the Santa area and said to my mom and I, "There really is a Santa Claus!" YEEEESSSSSSSSSS! It's a Christmas miracle!

* I will be updating soon with all of the fun Christmas activities we've been busy with. The ward Christmas party, gingerbread houses, Keizer Christmas light display, and later this week we have Shaun's work Christmas party, our Elder's Quorum Christmas party, and a Christmas Lighting Parade. All coming soon, so stay tuned!


No comments: