Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Rest of this Week

 Monday we went to visit Papa who lives in Heaven. That's what the kids call my dad! I can't believe it's been four years! So much has happened in those four years. We miss him like crazy!

 We had a movie night to watch Cars 2 that Gage got from Santa. Movie night would not be complete with out bowls of ice cream! YUM!

 We also went swimming at the Clackamas Aquatic Center! We brought Madi along with us and we all had a fun time!

 All three kids went into the wave pool on the tube!

 Gage was an animal going down the slide. He would even go down head first!

And he liked to sit on the little fountain! He was so fun to watch that day.

Tonight, my mom and sister and I are going out for girls night. And on Friday we leave for Spokane! I'm sure I'll have more to update after that trip, but until then, I am all caught up! YAY!

No comments: