I'm a little over a week late getting this up, but I wanted to document how she is at 1 month old.
* Loves to be held, but is starting to tolerate her swing and bouncy better.
* Eats about every 3-4 hours, but sometimes in the evenings can only make it 2 hours.
* Most nights we put her to bed around 10 pm and she wakes up around 5:00 am to eat then sleeps again until her older siblings wake her up! We've had a few rough nights, where she's woken up more than once, or hasn't wanted to go back to sleep, but we have also had a few nights where she's slept until 7:00 am! This is what saves my sanity!
* She takes about an hour nap in the morning, then a good 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon, and a few little cat naps in the evening.
*She doesn't like her car seat. She pretty much screams as soon as we put her in it until the minute we take her out. Every once in a while, she'll fall asleep in it, but that's not very often. She likes the front pack, so when we have to go somewhere I take her our of her seat and put her in it.
See. . . Here's proof!
* Her siblings have discovered that they can pick her up. Maisey LOVES to pick her up and bring her to me, which involves her standing up to hold her. She thinks she's so big when she does this.
* She is a great eater, but still spits up ALOT! I've resorted to blankets instead of burp clothes to manage it, and I often have to change my shirt so I don't smell like barf! She is very patient when she is eating and I have to put her down to help Gage go potty or something else pressing. She rarely protests!
* She had a really fussy week at about 4-5 weeks, but now she is mostly back to a good little baby!
Here's my cute little girl at 1 month old!
Love, love, love, love her!