Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pics from Grandma's Phone

My mom took a bunch of pictures on her phone those first few days after Miley was born. I wanted to document some of them!



When Gage first came to visit me at the hospital, he wasn't too sure about the whole situation, so he found comfort in drinking Aunt Janel's Jamba Juice and sitting far away from all of the action.




My mom took a couple of days off of work after Miley was born to help out. She is incredible! She made us dinner both nights and took the kids down to her house one morning. She took them to a little lake by her house and let them feed the ducks and then took them to lunch. They were in heaven and it was nice that there was someone to show them lots of love and attention at a time when my focus definitely was not on them. I don't know what I would do with out my mom!



No comments: