Friday, June 21, 2013

Busy Busy

We have had so much going on the last few weeks I can barely even take a breath! I have so much to update on in detail later, but here is a little sneak peek!
 
Miley started walking about a week after her birthday. She has totally mastered it and loves to carry shoes around the house.
 
We met our cousin Jett for the first time. Kate, Brock, and Jett came to visit while Blair is at boot camp. We're having a lot of fun with them!
 
Lots of Triathlon trainings, did I mention I am our ward coach? My kids have been pretty good sports about being dragged around to all of the training sessions and rounding up registration forms.
We celebrated the last day of school with an awesome carnival and reptile show. Way more on this to come later.

The minute school was over we headed to Sunriver with Grammy and Kate's fam. We had a blast, like always!
 
We celebrated Father's Day! 
All three kids started swim lessons again. Brock and Miley are taking the parent-tot swim class so Kate and I have to get in with them every day!
 
We celebrated Brock's 2nd birthday! 
We've been dealing with some MAJOR separation anxiety lately. Like the worst of all three kids. This was my view from the shower the other day. It's pretty out of control!
 
And we hit up EZ Orchard for some shortcake! DELICIOUS!!!
Dance Festival will be over this weekend, Kate leaves next week, and I think we have two days next week where we have NOTHING planned. Maybe things will slow down enough so I can actually update this thing!
 
I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!!!

2 comments:

R and M said...

Haha...that last picture of Miley - that is totally Bryant. He actually has very little separation anxiety but HATES when I'm in the shower or making dinner. He's slowly getting better about it.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

That's exciting Miley is walking! Maybe you're not too excited, but it is a big mile stone:)