Monday, October 12, 2009

Kelsey's Bridals

My sister came home for the weekend to plan her wedding. Mormon's are crazy! Why do they think they can get a WHOLE wedding planned in one weekend? I neglected my kids and my husband pretty much ALL weekend to help her! We took bridals friday morning! We went to the same place that I took my other sister's at. Click here to see her twin sister's bridals from June. They look so much alike!

Anyway, these are my favorites! There are a ton! (I took 325!!!)


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! where's her hubby?

Monica McCoy said...

I love the last one! So cute.

The Moore Family said...

Wonderful job. love the dress.

janel said...

I love the pictures and same with Monica especially the last one because she totally has this attitude stance - it's really cute - they turned out great and I really liked the flowers too!